What are the Criteria that Make a Good Design-Build Project?
Time & Location
About the Event
This session will endeavor to shed light on the criteria of a successful design- build project from the Owner, Owners Representative, Contractor and Design Professional’s perspectives. Starting with the selection of a good project to forming teams and managing the work, what has been learned about what makes a good design-build project?
Randy Groens, PE; Justin Thomey, PE; Frank Holzmann, PE; Mark Holcomb, PE
Shaping the Future Through Design-Build
The DBIA Southwest Region Annual Conference is the premier conference that brings together practitioners, owners and suppliers to advance collaboration in construction project delivery. This year’s conference, now reformatted as a virtual series, will facilitate powerful thought leadership with a focus on the future of design-build. Don't miss your opportunity to participate in exciting online technical sessions and remote networking opportunities with some of the best design-builders in the region.
THIS PROGRAM IS PENDING APPROVAL FOR 10.0 CEUs TOWARDS THE DBIA DESIGNATION PROGRAM.
July 28th - Addressing the Challenges of Virtual Collaboration
August 6th - What's New with Your Region's Legislative Mandates for D/B?
August 20th - Do Collaborative Models Really Work?
September 1st - Collaborative Delivery Done Right: Wichita’s Northwest Water Treatment Facility
September 17th - Lump Sum Design-Build vs. Progressive Design-Build
September 22nd - Aggie Expressway: A Partnering Success Story
October 1st - D/B Advances in the Booming Oil and Gas Industry
October 22nd - What are the Criteria that Make a Good Design-Build Project? A Perspective from Various Team Members
November 5th - Cost vs. Technical Considerations in the RFP
November 19th - Shaping the Future Through Design-Build
- Nonmember Series Registration: $425.00
- DBIA Member Series Registration: $375.00
- Owner or Public Entity Series Registration: $275.00
- Owner or Public Entity Series Registration for 3 or more participants: $225*
- Student Series Registration: $25.00**
- Nonmember Indivdual Session Registration: $50.00
- DBIA Member Individual Session Registration: $45.00
- Owner or Public Entity Individual Session Registration: $35.00
*Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register 3 or more owner participants
**Contact us at email@example.com for student registration. Must provide copy of Student ID.
Sponsorship Opportunites Are Still Available!
Annual Sponsorship and Session Sponsorship Opportunities Are Still Available. Sign-up, take advantage of exclusive sponsorship opportunities, and show your support for DBIA-SW Region. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Nonmember Individual Webinar$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- DBIA Member Individual Webinar$45+$1.13 Service fee$45+$1.13 Service fee0$0
- Owner/Public Entity$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0