2nd Annual DBIA-SW Golf Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
We know you’re ready to get outside and enjoy some fresh air, but do it in a way that’s safe for you and everyone around you. With your safety and enjoyment always in mind, modifications, such as the option for single-rider golf carts, gourmet boxed means, and social-distancing guidelines are in place.
Consider becoming a sponsor for the Second Annual DBIA-SW-Golf Tournament, join DBIA Southwest for a day of golf and fun. All golfers will receive breakfast, lunch, and drink tickets.
On the golf course:
• The cups on all putting greens have been modified to allow for ball retrieval without the need to touch any surfaces.
• Sand bottles have been removed throughout the golf course.
• Rakes will not be provided for bunker raking at this time. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.
• Do not pick up your playing partners clubs during the course of play.
• We ask you to please forgo the traditional after round handshake, and invite you to create your own socially distanced salutation.
7:00 a.m. Player Registration Breakfast | Registration Gifts | Mulligans | Raffle Tickets
8:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
12:30 p.m. Awards Ceremony
1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Last Place
Prizes | Drawings | Awards