top of page
Time & Location
11 more dates
Sep 13, 2024, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
DBIA Virtual Classroom
About the Event
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED PRE-REQUISITE "LEADERSHIP - BUILDING A STRONG FOUNDATION" PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR THIS COURSE
- Everyone knows that trust is essential in Design-Build Done Right, but we haven’t really had a way to capture what that means in a useful and practical way.
- In this session we will take is deep dive into the 4 factors of trust—Humanity, Transparency, Capability, and Reliability and discuss how to build on these distinct factors to build trusting relationships both internally and externally.
- We will discuss the elements of each of the factors and discuss how they can be measured to assess where an organization or individual fits on the trust scale and how to improve that standing.
- We will look at trust from 2 distinct perspectives—trust from a client perspective and trust from a workforce or team perspective.
- We’ll also discuss some of the demographics of trust and why some individuals and groups are more trusting than others.
bottom of page